Once a social platform for college students, 40 million active membership site Facebook has the latest discussion in social media marketing. However, most members are very intelligent online and they smell attractive ads from miles away. It is important to get some experience and experience in talking with your members before using the site and start planning your Facebook marketing adventure.
- Create a profile. The first step is to create a profile. Sign up using your real name and upload some photos. If you do not have an email with the top-level edu domain, by default you are in a regional network based on your zip code or international address. Later, you have the option to join your company’s network and change your regional network. You can change your network twice in a 60-day period.
Always upload a profile picture. If you do not upload a picture, then Facebook keeps a default question mark icon. This is a good strategy to show your face in Facebook. Do not use group images for your profile, because others may have difficulty identifying you in group pictures. Do not use photos, pictures of your sweet cat or dog, or your expensive car and boat photo.
You do not have to fill all profile information. Just fill out the information that you feel comfortable sharing with others. If you want to find dates using Facebook, then fill in the status of your profile’s relationship status accordingly Do not change the situation often because others will notice it and doubt your trust.
- Make friends. Some free web email providers, such as Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail etc., can get active Facebook friends for you using email in your address book. Once you get some friends, new friend requests will be put to your friends’ friends. You can also search for friends and send a request. Work on creating a network of 100 to 200 friends. Do not make friends with celebrities because in most cases these fake profiles are setup for marketing purposes.
- Upload pictures and videos. Start uploading some interesting pictures and group them into albums of travel pictures, baby shower photos, bachelor party scenes, etc. Pictures help people connect with your life without meeting you face-to-face. Always upload related related pictures or topics.
Create a random album and keep all your random images in random albums. Tag your photos to identify people on pictures. When you tag your friends in your photos, they appear in their wall. You can also share your album with others outside of Facebook. You can upload a personalized video using your browser or mobile phone and record videos directly on Facebook.
- Use walls of friends and never post on your wall. There is a wall in Facebook to write notes for others. Do not write in your wall. Write in the walls of your friends. Your friends will write notes, share videos or links in their wall. You do the same in the walls of your friends. When a friend posts something on your wall, answer the post. If you get disturbing postings, then politely ask them to take your wall back and clean it.
- Join some groups. There are all kinds of organic groups in Facebook. These are groups of people with similar interests. Find people who interest you and join them. You can create your own group but first find out if someone is present on the same topic or not. This is a great place to be creative and to get support from a group of people for your reason.
- Create events and invite people. If you want to host a party, then this is the feature you will use. Create your events and invite others to join You can make an event public to invite your friends to invite or make them private. Under my program, you can browse public events of your friends. You will know immediately who your fake friends are, because they have not invited you to your gala dinner.
- Send notes and share the link. You send notes to your friends. Depending on the topic, you can send a note to some friends or to all friends in your network. Do not send chain letter notes because people find these adverse. Your notes appear on your friends’ news feed or on their walls. A tagged note appears on the wall; Otherwise, this homepage is found in the news feed. Use the share to share the link, even if you can use this feature to share notes. Share the link of the cheap travel-booking site you have received while surfing the net with friends planning your upcoming holidays.
- Visit your homepage everyday. In addition to your profile page in Facebook, you also have a homepage. You can find all your friends, events and group invitations, friendship requests, friends